Saturday, April 7, 2007

Week 8 - Google Docs & Spreadsheets

I am working my way down the list of sites to visit this week and have logically started at the top of the list. I have spent some time experimenting with Google Docs & Spreadsheets and found it easy to get started and familiar in its applications. I created a document and experimented with the tools. I had no difficulty importing photos to the ducument and creating a link to my blog. I was able to easily email the document to my hotmail address and univmail.
Where I ran into difficulty was when I attempted to post the document to my blog. I followed the steps of the instructions but a dialogue box stating 'there was an unexpected problem' appeared, saying 'we're sorry but the username/password combination you've entered is either invalid or you don't have permission to access this blog'. I tried several times with the same result. Am I missing something??

No comments: