Friday, March 30, 2007

Moving On

I have completed week four's activities and am about to move on to week five, but before I do, I want to Blog about my experience.
I know I have said it before, but it amazes me how these activities are so totally absorbing! I need to remind myself to keep checking the clock when working on them because I lose all sense of time.
I have created a page on myfavouritebooks and added Virtual Travel to Digital Reference. Both wikis were easy to follow and manipulate. My difficulty with the Digital Reference Wiki was in deciding what to add. After reading through the tutorial, the phrase 'try adding......whatever you think might be useful' left me staring at the computer screen for a long time, stumped for an idea.
I am very grateful for this oppurtunity to be exposed to these new technologies but I am overcome with a feeling of 'so much to play with and so little time' and I know I am just barely scratching the surface.

No comments: